// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Farewell~~~

Today ish farewell dinner for Irene Chan and Val, budden val din turn up~ =(
Went to "Rice Table" for the farewell dinner.

2nd time we go there for dinner as a dept~
Some dishes on the table:






Had a great but not so great time at dinner~~~

b4 dinner i took a 6-in-1 shot and got tis:


Tis is wats left after dinner~
Long Rice Table~

oh dear, JellyBean can b spotted there~

The worst thing tat happen today ish Jelly Bean archerlly call me JOHN JOHN!!! WTF~~~~ =S
and ish say so loud lor, totally faint sia, as if moi ish nose her very nong liaos sias~ *faints*

In my whole stay at Vrnet, only MI call me john john, no one else!!! YET TAT JELLY BEAN CALL ME TAT TOO~~~~ *fainted*

in case you all dunno, "MI = Mini Irene" =S

Sibuays the scary ar!!!!!

b4 leaving restaurant, Jelly still pull my sleeve and say "john john dun want take photo wif me"~~~~ totally fainted *coma* state liaoz~~~
I faster take my bag and run away liaoz~

Teo sent SSMI and SSYC back, den send me and SSWW to CCK where we took cab hm~

Well, i will sure miss MI~ =(
but all the best MI, remember to keep in touch hor!!!

Tired, sleepy, Tats all for now~

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::