// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Friday, September 28, 2007

-Lousy Telco-

Its such a disappointment... After being with M1 for so many years, there is always this feeling that they don't treasure their existing customers. When your contract eligible for upgrade or is almost ending, they did not even send any vouchers or give existing customers any special promotions...

Sent a complain letter that day and they replied that they will give me $50 voucher and i will haf to reply them by a certain date else no more promotion...


In the 1st place, y muz the customer send in complain letter b4 they are willing to provide any vouchers?

My mum terminate becos of tis, their handphone price is also on the high side, so by getting the $50 is juz offsetting the extra amount. so wats the freaking point?

Wat piss me off even more is when i went to causeway point M1 shop. i saw the phone which i wanna buy and there is a price tag stating $438. As i noe, this phone is selling at $538 at M1 when i ask a few days ago, i asked the staff there.

Our conversation:
me: "Hi, juz wanna check, the price for Sony Ericsson T650i."
Staff: "Its going at $568."
me: "How bout this price $438 stated here?"
Staff: "Oh, this price is only for new sign up."
me: "How about customers whose contract is already over 21mths?"
Staff: "It will be at $568."

Walk away to do his stuff...

What the Fuck is tat? New sign up can get it at $438 but existing customers who are eligible for upgrade needs to get it at $568. Fucking $130 difference!!!!

When i check, Starhub is selling it at $498 then, now, they are selling at $438.
For starhub, they will directly give me a $50 voucher as its the 2nd line with them.
So which one is a better choice? Its obvious....

Have already replied that i will not take up that offer given by M1, tell them i m not the only one who feels that do not treasure existing customer. ask them to search forums and google search, LoL...

Called 1627 last nite to double check when is the last day of my contract.
me: "I would like to check when will my contract end."
CSO: "It will end on the 8th December this year."
me: "Oh ok, so to terminate can i call on the same day or do i have to call after?"
CSO: "You can give us a call on 8th dec itself."
me: "Ok den, i will call you all back again on 8th dec to terminate, bye bye"
CSO: "..... bye"

ROFL!!!!! TO HELL WIF M1....

Found a buyer for my Samsung D900 Ultra Slim 12.9 Handphone!!! Woo Hoo...
Will be selling it at $200... wakakaka....

T650i I M coming for you!!!


1 comments:

Ryan said...

Be careful ar. later they sue u. haha. i also wan that phone. hehheee

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::