// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Sunday, October 07, 2007

-Chalet time-

Went chalet last nite organised by Tavis~
Its been a long time since we gather for chalet, most of the time is me me me unable to make it! =(

Enjoyable nite, all play till shos the very high... LoL...

Slept at 4am tis morning and woke up at 9.30am, hahhahaha.....
Went to Tampines Mall for breakfast, took MOS burger.

After that the rest went back and Stanley accompany me to get my new toy!!!

The Sony Ericsson t650i~


Thanks Stanley!!! =D

After buying, we shared cab down to OG to meet my relatives to buy luggage for our Taiwan trip. Got 2 x 25" luggage, 1 for me, 1 for my parents.

Very tired oreallys, time to rest.....

Charging HP in progress too... wakakaka~
Till tmr.....

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::