// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Thursday, October 25, 2007

-New Characater in office and its the day-

Its Thursday and well its the day....

New character ish our MIFL jie jie, she cut her hair and looks so much like CLARE in Claymore!!!! =D
Shos from now on, we will call her MIFL CLARE jie jie!!!!!!

Well today had some argument wif WW, seems like both our moods are not tat good, but well, appologise to each other after that~ LoL~~~

After lunch today, called up Janet from NTU to check my medical report status. She claims that medical cleared and i m officially employed by NTU!!! =D

After that, I edited the resignation letter which has been in my Com for quite some time and make final touch up and printed it out...

Well its hard, but in order to move on, tis is the step i muz take...
I cant bear to leave this working environment, all the wonderful colleagues to which some i treat them like friends.. All of you are great!!~

But the person whom i will miss most is of cos buttie who has been helping me all these time... you have been a great colleague, a great friend, a great buttie although chius ish alwaes rikes to abuse moi!!! =P

I would also like to thank Nelly who has given me the opportunity to work in VRnet and for her guidance and advise given to me in my 2.5 years stay in VRnet. Unker Lee guess i can't help u much soon, take good care of yourself.

Ppl whom i will like to thank, previously or presently in VRnet are:
Data & Comm
Nelly, Unker Lee, Jeanie, Mike, JunHui, Gilbert, Ivan Tong, Weiwen, Irene mama, Small Irene, Calvin, Yee Chin, Leila.

Accounts & Admin
Paoline, Cynthia, HuiLing, Jasmine aka MILF Clare jie jie, Grace.

SI dept
Alex Chan, Candy, WeeFung aka buttie, Kelvin Lin(K1), Kelvin Goh (K2).

All of them have helped me in one way or another in my stay in VRnet. Thanks alot!!!

Hope that we all can keep in touch....

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::