// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Saturday, October 06, 2007

- TGIF -

Its Friday!!!!

Few days back juz put my 3 飞麒麟 on my office desk to fight the 三煞 which is at West. Thanks dad for providing me wif the tiles to put them on at least they haf a platform to stand on~ =D

Something really weird happen, when i took out 3 of them to be placed on my table, 3 of them are of the same color. But after a few hours, one of their color change darker dan the other 2. Look closely at the one at the left side(right when looking at pic).

Ask 师姐 Rena and Siao Wei, both say mayb the 煞气 too strong that causes the change of the color... Hab to ask master about it ler~~~ hur hur....

There u go, my 3 飞麒麟~ =D

Front View


Side View~

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::