// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Thursday, November 15, 2007

- Busy Day.Final Preparations -

Today is quite a rush day for me, Woke up in the morning and haf to mop for floor before going out. Went shopping in the afternoon for my formal pants as well as get somemore clothes for my Taiwan Trip.

Got 2 pairs of formal pants which cost me $98, sent for alteration which will be ready when i m back from my Taiwan Trip.

Got 3 Polo Tees from Giordano which cost me $80~

Got a new pair of Speedo goggles wif Degree which cost me $40~


After settling my clothes, made my way down to Toa Payoh to look for Rena regarding my 3 Qilin babies, as one of them change color, i have hand it over to her so that she can pass to 师傅 to see wats going on. Hopefully she can get back to me when i m back~

After that, went to 三舅 house to pass him a book from mum~ >.<" After that dad came to fetch me and started finaly packing and preparation for the trip where the bus will pick us up at 11am tomorrow~
Lots of socks eh~ hahaha.....

Hope we can enjoy our trip, till then i will be back 10days later....

Taiwan 我来也!!!! =D

1 comments:

Sean Shen said...

Bro enjoy your trip. Charge up ur energy when back.

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::