// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

-Moi Last Day in VRnet-

Looking back at the days spent in VRnet, i m really very EMO... All the people, friends i met after working in VRnet for 2yrs 8mths, today its my last day in this company~

Joined this company in March 2005, my 1st official Job. Came in as a Technical Helpdesk Support for Alcatel Modem which are provided to Singnet Home Customers.

Well many ppl come and go and after Junhui left, was promoted to Senior Technical Helpdesk Support, which is about one year after i joined.

Followingi that, Jeanie and Mike left which left Unker Lee to take over Mike's job and Me to take over Jeanie's job, was promoted to Supervisor, Technical Helpdesk Support in year 2006.

One year after that, we cease the technical helpdesk support for consumer, support for Corporate customers still continues...

Well as mentioned earlier, many ppl come and go... But there are some who leave me wif wonderful memories during my stay in VRnet.

They are:
Nelly, Mike, Jeanie, Unker Lee, Gilbert, WeiWen, Alex, Teo, Janice, Ancelyn
Yee Chin, Val, Irene Chui, Irene Chan, Leila, Calvin, Cliff
Eng Hock, Ida, David, Darrell, Winnie

Jasmine, Grace, Fanny, Candy
WWF aka Buttie, Kelvin Goh(k2), Kelvin Lin(k1), Bao Fa, Millie

Sorry if i miss out some of you, as there are really many ppl coming and going...

To Unker Lee: I will not be able to buy breakfast for you anymore, take good care of yourself and hope u can get a good assistant who can help u run internally. Thank you for all the guidance given in my stay in Vrnet, Thank You...

To Buttie: You are the best buttie and best friend in VRnet although you like to abuse me, but you are always there when i need help. Buttie, I sincerely thank you for all the help that you have provide, all the best for your "you noe wat". Good Luck~

To k2: You are the best KTV buttie I have in VRnet, take good care of urself, work hard and win her back!!! If you need a listening ear, u can juz call or msn me~

To WW: Work hard, try to help Unker Lee as much as you can but do not over stress urself. There is always a limit to how much one can do, anything u feel its not right, juz feedback, although i do not know if its really useful~ >.<" Take Care my friend...

Thanks for the Memorable KTV session that you all have given me!!!
Thanks to ppl who are there, the 11 of you,
Unker Lee, WW, Winnie, Calvin, Irene, Buttie, K2, Jasmine, Huiling, Wendy and Angeline....

Today also celebrate Birthday for Irene and Fanny, Happy Birthday to both of you!!!

I will be going for my Taiwan Trip in 3 more day, and starting my new job in NTU on 28th Nov. A new road will start soon and its a New Beginning for me...

2 comments:

nirivana said...

Buttie!! Please take care of yourself.. dunno when we will have time to meet up after 26th... i wish you all the best here!! You are the best buttie for me too in VRnet! I will surely miss your presence and the things we eat together... the wheel biskit.. now nobody eat with me already... :(

Take care buttie! All the best !

John Matthias Lee said...

i will take care of myself de~ you take good care of urself too, remember to keep in touch hor!!!!

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::