// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Thursday, January 17, 2008

- My Very own 《蒲公英的约定》 -

Its been my dream to record a decent quality song for myself. And usually i will only use my Phone to record both at the same time. But thanks to Alex, he borrowed a Mic to me, making tis recording possible.

Of cos, i got the KTV version record it to MP3, Record my own vocals and merge the 2 together...

There u have it, My Very own 《蒲公英的约定》... Please leave some comments, good or bad..

Enjoy...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jayish wor... hee

Anonymous said...

so jayish wor....hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah.. your singing is super... should think of a career in show biz....

Anonymous said...

Nice voice!!! Shifu!!!! teach me!!!

Anonymous said...

Impressive...!! A 9/10 for Jay's imitation...!! but shd try to bring out your own style of singing...if considering to go for competition....coz you a gd voice....;)

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. impressive! love ur voice!

John Matthias Lee said...

Thanks all for the comments~~~ :D

I will try to improve!!!!

Anonymous said...

quite good.. maybe u should cut an R&B album....

Anonymous said...

You can be the next Usher or Chris Brown...except in chinese...Lotza potential. Should do a demo and send to the recording companies. You the man, bro. Fantastic singing...

John Matthias Lee said...

Me-Anon

Erm, try listening to my 最长的电影...

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::