// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Saturday, May 03, 2008

- Eventful Day -

Its the 2nd day of May and I am on leave for the super long weekend....

1st thing 1st is to get my Keyboard to Banleong for exchange as mine is the faulty batch which gives an irritating problem... What problem? Random keys will not respond after some time... Especially irritating when u try to msn or type something... Actually wanted to go down last saturday, but! Luckily i read the forums that they are having stock take, else i would have made a wasted trip down!

Its a long long way to BanLeong as its all the way at Ubi!!! Took 168 to Tampines, went to Tampines Mall to get Li Fei Hui's concert tickets! The sales is surprisingly good. Wanted to get $68 seated on the 2nd floor but all the seats are taken, even those on 3rd floor. $68 is left wif those on 4th floor which i tink its too high to see anything~ :( So bo bians, haf to upgrade the price, pay more to sit on the 1st storey.. Each Ticket cost $88 and the fucking sistic charge has increase to $3 per ticket and so each ticket cost $91. WTF!

After that, took MRT to Eunos and change to bus 93 alight near Honda show room and walk to Sunlight Building, home of BanLeong reaching there at 12pm..

Went to the helpdesk, it seems so messy to me.. Press the bell for assistant and 1 mud came over and took my keyboard and receipt from me and came back shortly to tell me that i have to wait for AT LEAST 30MINUTES!!! WTF, change a Keyboard doesn't need 30mins!!! I have been in the Service line doing RMA for 2 year! Changing of a modem only takes 1min and the rest is configuration... But nvm, i juz waited...

Finally 12.30pm, i got my new keyboard. Took bus 51 to my ex-coy to meet buttie, unker lee, and ww for Lunch. But earlier, i received an sms saying buttie cannot join us as he needs to go to a site~ :(

Called him, he say that he is still at site, wanted to go hm after that, but no, i sitll made my way down. Half way there, buttie called me and say he is on the way back to office!!! :D

Met them for lunch and went back to office to haf a check wif all my ex-collicks...
Stay there for few hours before deciding to haf dinner wif Nelly, Irene and Unker Lee @ Botak Jones~~

Chatted and laffed thru dinner... Its so fun to be wif my ex-collicks, ususally is laughter and can tok our hearts out...

Time to go thru things wif my sis =.="

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::