// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Monday, May 26, 2008

- I am Sick -

Its a eventful weekend but tink its the huarking weather tat make me sick!!!

There are several things i wanna blog about but I am too sick to blog about it.
Ok, mayb i juz blog about wat happen during Saturday, but not detailed thou~

Saturday is very eventful day, had to support HSS Tea Party which was held at Marriott Hotel, tis is the 2nd Tea Party and well its a success, no glitches and all. Collected Gary's concert ticket after Prof Kwok's speech and they couldn't find me to take a group photo. Sorry bout that guys...

Chit chat wif fellow colleagues while taking our tea break. Finally receive instruction that we can keep our equipments at 4.50pm as there will be another company coming to use the ball room at 5pm.

As soon as we finish packing, we left and i made my way to Kaima's house as we are going to Night Safari!!! Thanks to NuffNang, my cousin got free tickets to Night Safari and me and my sis tag along... Will blog abou this in my next entries wif some pictures of course...

Time for me to rest more~

Fellow friends and readers, remember to drink more water to avoid getting sick eh~~

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::