// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Thursday, May 08, 2008

- 周杰伦《千山万水》-

This is the song which Jay submit for 2008 Beijing Olympics. Good Melody, good Lyrics. Hope this song will be selected as the song to represent 2008 Beijing Olympics.
This song is the 1st song on my playlist.. Enjoy!!!
千山万水 加油!!!
杰伦 加油!!!

Lyrics Courtesy of FSUTan, ziai & laruku of Jay-Chou.net

作词:方文山
Lyrics: Vincent Fang

作曲: 周杰伦
Music: Jay Chou

千山萬水 無數黑夜
qian shan wan shui wu shu hei ye
Over mountains and oceans, and countless of dark nights,

等一輪明月
deng yi lun ming yue
We wait, for that full moon

夢的邊陲 風吹不滅
meng de bian chui feng chui bu mie
Not even the winds can bring me away from the edges of my dreams

從不感疲憊
cong bu gan pi bei
I never tire

**
東方無愧 第一是誰
dong fang wu kui di yi shi shui
Orientalism isn't shameful. Who's number one?

讓我們追求完美
rang wo men zhui qiu wan mei
Let us strive for perfection

我態度堅決 面朝北 平地一聲雷
wo tai dui jian jue mian chao bei ping di yi sheng lei
My stand is firm, facing north Bursting to fame


做好準備 這一回 起跑后絕不撤退
zuo hao zhun bei zhe yi hui qi pao hou jue bu che tui
Be prepared. This time, there's no turning back

痛快一起 努力 的感覺
tong kuai yi qi nu li de gan jue
This feeling of working together is awesome!

我们拥有 同样 的机会
wo men yong you tong yang de ji hui
We have the same chances


夢想挾帶眼淚 咸咸的汗水
meng xiang jia dai zhe yan lei xian xian de lei shui
Our dreams stained with salty sweat

你我同個世界 愛從中穿越
ni wo tong ge shi jie ai cong zhong chuan yue
We belong in the same world, connected by love

梦与希望在飞 我向前去追
meng yu xi wang zai fei wo xiang qian qu zhui
I chase my hopes and dreams

有目标就不累 等着我超越
you mu biao jiu bu lei deng zhe wo chao yue
With a goal in mind I never tire, just waiting to exceed myself

Repeat**

宁愿抛开一切 过千山万水
ning yuan pao kai yi qie guo qian shan wan shui
I would rather throw everything away to cross the mountains and oceans

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::