// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: - PB & MI -

** ✝ **

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

- PB & MI -

Its this time of the year where companies are giving out PB and MI. Not all companies thou, wats PB and MI? PB is Performance Bonus, MI is Merit Increment. For the company I am working in there is a practice of giving out PB and MI at this period of the year. PB as the name suggest, its performance based. The higher grade u get, the more PB u get. However, heard from my colleagues that this year's grading for satisfactory is only a little % of increment and 0mth PB.

As for my case, from the start, I have already had this mentality that I will not be getting any as heard from my other colleagues, that we need to work a minimum of 8mths to be eligible for PB & MI. But in the end, I am actually eligible but pro-rated. I was given a grade where there I should b getting PB and higher % of MI but seems that there are some moderation some where up there therefore it drops to a grade where i can only get a little % of increment, and its PRO RATED increment =.="

Well watever it is, at least there is a slight increase, but some ppl who have been working hard and waiting for this PB & MI got very disappointed. I seriously don't understand why those up there wanna moderate it. If its the grade given by our direct bosses, y should they change it? Its not as if our bosses grade us so high that they need to moderate. Well, juz feel sad for those who din get it. =(

But

"WAT TO DO? IT HAS HAPPENED."


The next one is to wait for the AWS and Variable at the end of the year~ LoL..

Its mid week today and will b going down to melaleuca to get the things for mum. After that will b going to watch Money no Enough with WW.

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::