// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: - Some thoughts -

** ✝ **

Monday, July 27, 2009

- Some thoughts -

I am just wondering, have you guys come across some ppl who is quite 不自动...

To elaborate, when we go out as a group and buy drinks or dessert, this person will ask whoever is going to buy to get something for him/her without fail. But then, this person will only go buy drinks by him/herself withouth asking what others want.

I am really wondering why they have such a thick skin?

I heard from a friend there was once when they say to go dutch, but this person acted blur. OMG, how 不自动 can it get?

I mean, are you really that poor that you need others to pay for you or is it a habit?
But it seems to me that you are not poor at all.. LoL

Just some thoughts, don't take it so seriously... LoL...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

自动走电池。。。。。 哈哈哈哈

Gouzaidui said...

Paris Hilton?

John Matthias Lee said...

woah woah woah. Did I even mention its a gal? Looks like anonymous have someone in mind. LoL...

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::