// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

- 2008: A New Beginning -

Its a new year and a new beginning, 1st day of work too~

Hope that everything will be fine for this year~
Things to be done:

  1. Work hard on my new job
  2. Slim down with Kevin's help
  3. Clear my Grade8 Practical
This 3 things, lol 2nd and 3rd might b hard, but I will try~

Went shopping for LCD TV and TV console yesterday for our living room, well finally got both and it will b arriving on Friday~(Will post pic when they come)
Cost is shared among my parents and me, cost a bomb =_="

Happy 2008 to all and
Wish all of u Good Health, Good Luck and Success in whatever you do....

I will continue to post updates on my Taiwan Trip, so stay tuned~ :D

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::