// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Monday, December 31, 2007

- Review 2007 -

Today is the Last day of 2007 and tomorrow is a start of a brand new year, 2008.
Thinking back on 2007, there is a whole list of memorable events.

Everyone is blogging blogging, and i started this blog somewhere End of 2006 which i seldom and do not know what to blog about, and on Feb, i posted the lyrics of 《专属天使》. Thats the virgin post~ Hahaha...

Following that from April onwards, its all venting my frustration and lots of whining cos of work, endless problems and loose ends not tied up~ During April and June are the months where many ppl resigned and morale was quite low den~ =(
From July onwards, start to blog more and change and customise the appearance of my blog and add in songs and ads...

Oh ya, i will consolidate all the nice songs in 2007 into my playlist, stay tuned!!!

Lets review the events and my hoots for 2007~
Events of 2007~
May - 5 Days Hong Kong Trip
30 Jul - Jay Chou Visit to The Cathay for his Movie 《不能说的.秘密》
28 Aug - Blood Moon Eclipse
31 Aug - Ceasure of Consumer Helpdesk
17 Sep - Completed my 3rd ICT
25 Oct - Throw Letter~ :P
06 Nov - My News report on Jay Chou Concert tickets
07 Nov - My Today Report on Jay Chou Concert tickets
13 Nov - Last physical Day in VRnet
15 - 24 Nov - 10 Days Taiwan Trip
24 Nov - Official Last Day @ VRnet
28 Nov - Start of New Job @ NTU

Movie for 2007
May/June - "Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix"
August - 《881》gala premiere, 《不能说的。秘密》
December - 《投名状》, "I Am Legend"

Moi Hoots for 2007~
Apr - Samsung LCD TV: LA26R71BAX~


May - Dad got his Hyundai Avante~


07 Oct - Sony Ericsson T650i~


05 Oct - Baby 麒麟


09 Dec - Seiko Criteria Limited Edition SPL027 (For moi BDay)


Its hard to cover every detail in 1 post, so what i have listed out are the more memorable events and things.

I would say its a meaningful year. Its the 1st time that I have travelled to 2 countries within a year in 25 years. Got my LCD TV and my 1st Seiko watch.Many Events happen, wow tinking back is really wow~ hahaha....

Looking forward to a New year, a New Beginninig~~

Happy 2008 to everyone!!! :D

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::