// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

- How Cheap can a Company get? -

This left me thinking for quite awhile before I decide to publish this post.

I received something from my ex-company, open it up and its like a summary of my Pay and my CPF thingy.. But there isn't any head nor tail telling me wat sort of form it is.

Till today, I asked someone via msn. I was told its my IR8A! I was like, "Huh? It doesn't look like an IR8A to me"

Was told that company wanna save money and therefore print on computer paper. The IR8A form cost $* per piece. Does this mean that a Company cant' even afford $* for each worker? OMG WTF BBQ~~~

Another news today, actually was yesterday's news but got more details today~
Someone throw letter again in my ex-company. The condition to take back the letter is to haf a $200 increment. Well, this method sure works at times like this where Ms N needs ppl. Good for the guy and as a matter of fact... He will be able to fetch a higher salary for his next job too~ Well Done... Hahahahaha....

But den again, when u tell someone that, they will say u got no backbone, 没骨气!! Cos usually if ppl really throw letter, the decision to leave is made and nothing will hold him/her back. Sometimes I really wonder, why did I not do this the last time? LoL~ JKJK... I wun do that. If I wanna go, I will go, personally imho, i tink that, if i decide to leave, means i have already given up in this Company or have already found a better job. For my case is BOTH. LoL~~~

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Poon Ge Ge again for his help... I m very happy working in NTU!! =D

Good Pay, Good Job, Good Time~

As for my ex-company, a word of advise to my Friends in there: Dun stay too long...
Reason: Click on my post labelled Office to find out more~ LoL..

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::