// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Friday, February 01, 2008

- It doesn't pay to be Kind -

Last nite is already a very horrible nite but to add on to make it worse, i receive tis sms and i was quites shock to see it... it goes
"In future, pls dont tell j bout superstitious things about my zodiac. Feng Shui is not supposed to be superstitious. Sometimes circumstances will force u to attend funeral n tis is something beyond one control. We cannot never forever live in fear avoiding everything"

Firstly, what has Fengshui gotta do wif Zodiac, Nothing!
Secondly, I know that for the Year of the Cow, certain animals is better to avoid attending funerals, so i juz let j noe about it. Whether to go or not, the ultimate decision is made by you.

I replied:
"From now on, i wun say le. Its out of concern. Its up to individual. Its always out of concern, but it turns out that ppl dun really appreciate. That time KC fridge incident also. I m so disappointed."

2nd sms goes like tis:
"I know u r concern but at work sometimes we hv no choice. Its like if u cannot get involved then wat if its ur grandparents, dont tell me u oso like tt. Superstitious sometimes 会害人. Yrs ago blah blah..." Say i should not tell J, he is her S, he cares for her but now her boss's dad KKK, how? "J keeps telling me not to go.
"Our v close collegue oso dying anytime how. Life cannot forever avoid all these unless u r lone ranger. Put me in ur shoes. What will u do. Hope u understand."


Sometimes haf no choice is 1 thing. But put it tis way. Wat if something really happens after that?
If u tell ppl u cant attend funeral, they will understand. My friend's parents or grandparents are also leaving so? how? Can go i go, cant go i juz giv "Pek Kim". Its not like forever u cannot attend, juz tis one year and it HAVEN START TILL NEXT THURSDAY!!!
I m also half ur S, but i dunno lar, at least I treat u like my M. Seriously lar, such things I noe, I say, whether or not u wanna listen its up to individual. But from now on, I WILL NOT SAY.... At least only for my family to noe...

Really disappointed....
What else can i say?

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::