// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

- The Dinner -

As mentioned in earlier post, something which mum said makes me wanna bang my head against the wall!!!

Mum: "I tot u wanna use the vouchers to buy the phone?"
Me: "Oh Shit, i forgot about the vouchers!!! Y din u remind me when i called u?"
Mum: "I din tink too much then, din remember it oso."
Me: "Argh!!! Waste $248 bucks!!!"

Ya and so, tats wat happen =.="

The Capital Land vouchers are gotten from my parent's renewal of an investment plan by UOB. Few hundred dollors of them which part of it was planned to be used to buy the new phone!! But NVM, will buy some other things wif it.

The Dinner! After quite sometime, having the vouchers, i suggest to parents that we try Manhatten Fish Market which they both agree.. So we went and tried out. Taste good and the enjoyed it. But as always, mum have problem deciding wat to eat, especially western food~

Spent a great time @ dinner but there is tis nuisance call which have been bugging me since friday and several times during dinner!!! Lets not tok about tis nuisance!

This is wat we ate!

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::