// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

- Moi Hoots On Friday -

TGIF, my favourite day! For today, decided to recontract my Maxonline and Mobile plan.

  • MaxOnline for the 25% discount off subscription for 24mths contract
  • Mobile is for mum's line wif $50 voucher getting a Sony Ericsson w890i 24mths contract
For MaxOnline, i tink its time to save up more, cos mthly expenses is so high!!! 25% discount means like a $15 savings every month, plus my hubclub discount, savings is $17 every month.

For mum's mobile line, although its not even 21mths, starhub offer to waive off the $100 extra cost to handset and a $50 voucher. So getting the Sony Ericsson w890i @ $248.

But b4 visiting Starhub, i went to Sportslink to get my pair of shoes. I cant simply wear the sports shoes for work everyday which actually is meant for my PT. So decided to get another pair of shoes.

After that, is KTV session with Weiwen and Pang! enjoyed ourselves alot! Good KTV session there! :D

Sony Ericsson w890i




My new Adidas shoes! :D



Went home after KTV. The Next morning, mum said something which made me wanting to knock my head against the wall!!!! ARGH!!! I will go into details in my next post!

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::