// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Thursday, June 26, 2008

- Mid Week Post -

Its Wednesday again and its PT day, but today's PT is abit different...

Venue is at Jurong West sports complex and together with Linger jie jie~
Its Fun and really enjoyed the whole session which we did slowly and lasted for like 90mins~

Joo guide us and we did exercises according to him and heard tat jie jie improved in doing deadlift!!! Gratz!! I am also happy as I can finally do deadlift correctly. Joo even ask me to demonstrate to Linger jie jie~ *shy*

After our workout, decided to go Botak Jones for dinner. When we left the gym, i found out that i have left my handphone at the cycling machine!!! Rushed back to get it and luckily someone returned to the counter. After the counter auntie verify that thats my phone and she said, "you are very lucky!" Ok i am. For a moment i was thinking, shit man, if i lost phone, i gonna spend another few hundred bucks to get a new phone and all my numbers in my phone will b gone!!!! But well, got it back! 有惊无险!

Proceed to find Botak Jones at BoonLay place... Me and Linger jie jie ordered Cajun Chicken while Joo ordered "You crazy or what". We told him, not many ppl can finish all of it and he say he can. So we challenge him to it! LoL... Our 1st dinner together and its Great! Had a great time chatting... Its getting late and Joo send Linger jie jie back followed by me before he heads home.. Thanks JooJOo!!! :D

Something bad is happening to me thou, My THROAT IS IN PAIN!!! Phlegm ish invading my throat!!! Argh! Fucking Disgusted by it! If this carries on, i will loose my voice again and there goes my KTV session this sunday~ =(

Drinking lots of water hoping it helps! Hope i dun loose my voice!!! =(

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::