// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ

** ✝ **

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

- Sick Again -

WTF keep getting sick tis few mths~ Recovered from my lost of voice last mth and now it started again, although not as bad as last month but it still sux!!!

All thanks to my dad, spreading virus to all of us =.=

Rest at home yesterday, slept almost for the whole day... Well doc gave me antibiotics tis time and she say i have to finish it else the virus will come back again~
As much as i hate taking medicine, i haf no choice, i want to get rid of this virus once and for all!! Hate loosing voice, i cant tok wif my normal voice and worst of all, i cant sing! The cough is hurting my vocal chords!!! Cant sing high notes and falsetto!! Fuck!!

Wadever, back to work today. Training wif Kev tonite~

Tmr will b Hancock's preview, its Free so ya, juz go enjoy it, will b going wif Ryan~ :D

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::