// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: - Live your Digital Dream with Canon Contest -

** ✝ **

Friday, August 29, 2008

- Live your Digital Dream with Canon Contest -

Canon and Nuffnang is holding a contest just for all Nuffnangers and we stand to win some of the latest Canon products, including the new EOS 1000D. I have longed to have a DSLR or a small size camera like the Ixus 80 IS, but due to budget, I still have not get it. So this is a good chance to try to get myself a new camera be it a DSLR or a small one.

This is the photo i m using for the contest.


Live your Digital Dream with Canon

This photo is taken during my trip to Taiwan in the hills of Alishan. The tree form sort of a heart shape and my family is in the middle of the heart shape which signifies 永结同心, the love for the family . Loving one another is a beautiful thing~

Creative rite?!! LoL....

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::