// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: - High School Musical 3 Gala Premiere -

** ✝ **

Thursday, October 16, 2008

- High School Musical 3 Gala Premiere -




Disney's "High School Musical" phenomenon leaps onto the big screen in High School Musical 3: Senior Year, which finds high school seniors Troy, and Gabriella facing the prospect of being seperated from one another as they head off in different directions to college. They will b staging and elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about their future...


As for me, I have not been through University Graduation Ceremony as I m only a Poly Grad... I can only share my graduation experience for my Poly Days...

After 3 years of hard work and study, its the day, its our day where we get our Diploma and transcript! Its a very exciting day, from preparing what to wear and travelling there and going on stage.. I got everything prepared and my parents will b there to see me get my certs, we head off to Ngee Ann Poly. Yea, tats the place where i spent 3 years of my Poly life~ :D

As u noe for guys, usually we will go for our National Service after we graduate, upon reaching, we can see some of my course mates wearing their Army No.4 uniform to the graduation. As for me, I have not enlisted and I wear formal wear. Long Sleeve shirt, pants and leather shoes. LoL... Feel so weird, cos not used to it.

After going into the Octagon, where our graduation ceremony is held, my parents settled down 1st, before I find myself a place to sit, according to the arrangement. Ppl r going up to talk talk talk, and after some time, its time for the presentation of the diploma. Yeah!!! When its my turn, felt so excited. Went up, shook hand, take picture, walk down. Yea, a few seconds thingy, but we spent 3 years for these few seconds. LoL...

Really Great feeling. Hopefully i can start wif my degree course next year as planned and will b able to share another Graduation Ceremony wif u guys...

As for now...
Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::