// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: I Believe by Lenny LeBlanc

** ✝ **

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Believe by Lenny LeBlanc

If you guys are wondering whats the song thats playing in the background, its "I Believe" by Lenny LeBlanc. Its a wonderful and beautiful song which I only came to know after attending the Worship Leading Workshop conducted by my home church, Lighthouse Evangelism. 

It's in Lenny LeBlanc's "Above All" Album thats released in 1999 by Integrity Music and this song is Yielded Top 15 inspirational single. 

The lyrics is truly wonderful. It reminds us that Jesus is our resting place, our bridge, our Saviour and passageway to heaven! Indeed as quoted in Psalm 91:1-2
"1 Happy is he whose resting-place is in the secret of the Lord, and under the shade of the wings of the Most High; 2 Who says of the Lord, He is my safe place and my tower of strength: he is my God, in whom is my hope"
In all we do, God knows all our struggles and He is always faithful and our help in times of need. Therefore let's pray for God to keep our hearts in the right direction, according to His plan and purpose for us.
"11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11
Let's enjoy the song. Lyrics for the song is here! God Bless! 
Verse 1:
Like a ship on troubled waters
Many sail alone
Mothers weep for sons and daughters
And pray they will come home
For soon it will be harvest time
And all the storms will pass
O what joy I'll find
When I see You at last

Chorus:
You are my resting place
Along the narrow highway
You are my bridge
Across the open sea
You are my Savior
And my passageway to Heaven
O Jesus I believe in You
O Jesus I believe

Verse 2:
Father You have seen my struggles
And You have known my fears
But Lord You've been so faithful
To wipe away my tears
So when the world laughs at me
And says I'm just a fool
I will bow my knee
And worship only You

Bridge:
I believe You are the only answer
To life's questions
Lord help me keep my heart
In the right direction

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::