// verify-v1'/> John Matthias' Blog - Powered By Christ: Word Feast & Holy Ghost Encounter 2013

** ✝ **

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Word Feast & Holy Ghost Encounter 2013



On Friday, it's the first Holy Ghost Encounter for the year 2013 and I am so glad that I attended the service and being soaked in the presence of God!
This is the first time that Holy Ghost Encounter stretch from 3pm in the afternoon to 10.15pm at night.

In the day session, Pastor Colin shared about the House of God and that Jesus is the gate of heaven.
Deeply ministered by the word and the worship session led by Pastor Pacer & Sis Nova.

Went for a quick dinner and proceed to Sanctuary for the main service.
At this service, the presence of God is so strong and the Holy Spirit is moving in the Sanctuary.

I prayed, casting all my problems and challenges to God, I fell on my knees and tears juz roll down. I continue to pray and a voice told me "God is with you" and I repeated, God is with me. At this time, I felt such peace and joy and although I am smiling but tears rolled down again. Tears of Joy? It just felt so wondeful.

We continue to sing praises to God and the presence of God is really strong that night!
Ended the night singing "God is Able" but after singing it, Adriel(who is leading worship) asked if we want another song, and yes! we sang another song to praise God! and indeed God is Good, All the Time and All the time, God is Good!

Praise God for this event and I will definitely attend it again!
God bless! John Matthias Signing off!

0 comments:

Ads - NuffNang...

Nuffnang Xchange...

::John Matthias' Blog - Powered by Christ::